Sunday, January 27, 2008

My life in ten years

Obviously, I can not possibly predict my life a decade from now, but I can think about where I would like it to be. Following in my education, I would like to be a well-established architect in the Upstate. My father plans on starting his own firm soon, as he too is an architect. I hope in ten years I will be his partner. Ten years from now, I envision myself married, possibly with a child. Now that I have explained what might actually happen within the next decade, I would like to dream about the impossibilities. Ten years from now I will be a residential architect based in Key West, Florida. My designs are desired by the Key's most respectable clients in the most remote locations. I will have a sixty foot sportfisher, in which would be a small studio where I can sketch ideas for new homes when the sailfish bite is slow. Like most college seniors, I have no certainties in my future; not in one year, and especially not in ten. I hope my hard work here will lead me to enough success to at least entertain my hobbies.

No comments: