Sunday, March 9, 2008

Presentation Response

Last week we were busy in class giving presentations. The presentations could be about anything, from persuasive to instructive. Personally, I chose an instructive presentation on the preparation of the perfect burger. I felt that appealing to the audience's sense of taste would be the force behind my presentation, and the reason to be attentive. Hence, I chose the most vivid pictures of what I would expect a burger to look like. Surprisingly, I had someone talk to me about cooking after class because of my presentation. I thought the other presentations were excecllent. I especially liked the one on the presidential election. I felt that she addressed an issue that is always ignored because of ignorance. Many people, especially students, ignore the election because of the crazy terminology that comes with it, such as "superdelegates," "caucuses," and "primary." The student did an excellent job of explaining most terms and procedures of both parties. She kept it concise, and managed to remain unbiased in her presentation of the two parties. In the end, she stressed the importance of voting, which I thought to be a nice ending.

No comments: