Sunday, March 2, 2008

Interview Reflection

I felt the interview went very well. I was relaxed, and Angie seemed to sense that. We conversed freely and casually at the beginning, discussing issues such as my origin and travels. She incorporated my foreign experiences into several questions, which I feel I used successfully to show my broad knowledge and experience of Architecture. I was limited by my clothes (I only had jeans, leather shoes, and a nice sweater at my disposal) but was comforted by the fact that Angie, herself, was not in extremely formal attire. Coincidentally, Angie shares some of my experience in French. Both of us have been involved in the Clemson Declamation, she as a coach and I as a student. We shared some memories of competition, and Angie recited some of the popular poems used. Overall, it was a comforting experience. I never felt choked up or nervous to converse and share my thoughts.

No comments: